RGS 0.00% 0.5¢ regeneus ltd

I've been anticipating (not very patiently) the results of the...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I've been anticipating (not very patiently) the results of the US preclinical trial of the RGS secretions gel (Sygenus) for treatment of acne which are due by the end of this month. In double checking the expected timing of the results which was foreshadowed in a company update (5 July 2017), I noticed that results for more than one preclinical trial of Sygenus appear to be falling due by the end of September:

"We are currently undertaking a number of preclinical studies for topical application of the secretions for cosmetic applications and anticipate results by the end of September 2017" (cited in Q2 2017 Update, 5/7/17, p - 5).

It will be quite interesting to see what topical application(s) the other preclinical study(s) of Sygenus is/are examining.

The potential candidate areas for topical application of the Sygenus gel under the broad headings of muscle/tendon/soft tissue pain and inflammation are extensive. However, most such applications would likely be classified as 'therapeutic' rather than 'cosmetic'.

So, I think it may be way too much to expect that the other preclinical trial(s) whose results will be reported at the end of the month might include application of Sygenus for one or more of those muscle/tendon/soft tissue conditions - the attendant pain and inflammation for which GPs currently advocate the time honoured, but fairly unsatisfactory medical standby of ... "rest".

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 914255 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 582195 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 13888
Last updated 15.27pm 28/03/2024 ?
RGS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.