IMC 0.00% 8.0¢ immuron limited

support & interest growing...big 2010 ahead...

1. 198 Posts.
    This stock has been gradually making small anouncements regarding its drug technology and partnerships over the past few months.

The investing public has been largely ignorant of these developments and those with a long term view have been accumulating the stock at prices which are likely to look like a real bargin in 6-12 months time.

There is no doubt that we have made incredible advancements in medicine in the past 100 years.

However, I believe that we have really only touched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the type of applications to which IMC's natural therapies can be applied.

This may become more evident during the next year.

By that stage investors in this company will be rich or will probably have been bought out at significantly higher prices.

Keep in mind we are in Australia, and the vision is just not there by the regulators or the government to back this industry.

But someone will see it for what it is. A niche development and R&D vehicle with technologies which have been little explored and may have many applications,which can be bought to market quickly as they are not chemical compounds.

Sounds good, looks good, is good.
    My number 1 pick for 2010.

Happy New Year and good luck to you all.

Ducksoup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 8245 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/06/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.