Hey Fx. Forget about all the bullshit as it doesn't worry me. I...

1. 338 Posts.
    Hey Fx. Forget about all the bullshit as it doesn't worry me. I know what I do and
    find no need for any advice from you, and would think you would want little advice
    from me. Now seeing you are an Expert on the NZD, it may be that next time you
    could share that expertise with the Forum, previous to releases.
    You know how it is, Spec. could have closed his trade in profit, and I could have gone
    Long on a great Divergence setup.

Now I seem to recall you told this Forum once that you had a 100% success rate with
    your trades , and that you knew every trade was a winner. Now that is as good as it gets.
    Now I'm all depressed about this as I only run at 55-60% and I've had to tweak it
    pretty hard to get to that level.

Image my disappointment when you show me your trades, just going on the 18 closed
    trades, and your % is in the high 60s. Up there with the best Forex Traders I've
    ever seen . Hail Caesar sort of stuff, but obviously short of the 100%. It may be
    that I misunderstood your original statement, and you had had two trades at that
    stage and they were both winners. Too much trouble to Troll back and look for the
    post, but if you know which one it was, let me know.

Now that printout you have just posted means nothing. It means about as much
    as the one I will post in reply to Spec on AUDUSD.
    What worries me about your trading is you seem to have to now jumped on
    the Harmonic Pattern trading, the biggest killer of accounts in the last 10 years.

Look forward to you putting up more Charts, No need to put the trades on them
    as you may be only trading .1 size Lots . I'm going to check with Spec, as I
    thought this Forum was all about the Structure leading up to the trade.
    A great concept but I see over the week-end , it seems to have been hijacked.

Just one other thing Fx, I see you change your R:R with the drag of a S/L.
    I post on another Forum and once a year that concept comes up for debate.
    It is usually split 80+% against it, but I guess there are always Pros and Cons.
    depending on how well you want people to see how good a trader you are.
    You Know 1:2, drag your stop and bang, 1: 4.9. Nothing wrong with that !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.