STT strata mining corporation limited

stratta > some one saw the light, page-2

1. 678 Posts.
    Definately undervalued! I think it is suffering from a SBM-induced hangover.

I've noticed that in the last couple of weeks the buyers depth has been increasing substantially. This could be due to the impending sale of Midas PLC to Geomaque which should be ratified shortly (see below). On completion its net asset value will be $14 mill or approx 3.5 cps.
    I've been picking these up @1 - 1.1c for the last couple of months for the run that will be coming soon. If the gold price runs and its ugly sister sorts out her hormonal problems it could be worth up to 10c.

Cheers

"Through the Midas Acquisition, Geomaque is currently in the process of acquiring Midas, which holds 100% of the Tasiast project in Mauritania. The management information circular for the Geomaque shareholders' meeting, which is scheduled for June 17, 2003, to approve, among other things, the Midas Acquisition and the Subscription Receipt financing, was mailed to shareholders of the Company on May 20, 2003. The closing of the Midas Acquisition and the Amalgamation are scheduled to occur on or about June 20, 2003. All of the above transactions are subject to shareholder and regulatory approval."

Geomaque Explorations Ltd.
    www.geomaque.com

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.