CTI chariot limited

still waiting

  1. 3,537 Posts.
    On 8th Feb we were advised not to sell due to the proposed merger. 2 months is a long time to wait with no further news.

    Also, I don't believe I've heard personally from the company about this.

    Is anyone reading this??? The whole situation has been pretty disheartening over the years - only good news is that the legal action from Transcom has been withdrawn. Now we see the sp dropping further again - obviously people giving up once more.

    I would be interested to hear any opinions. I will try to phone the co. tomorrow, but will be out of action then for the next week, so unless you hear from me, I look forward to some news one way or the other.
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.