1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
PNA $1.84

still drilling.....

1. How can you judge a resource when we still do not know exactly how much this resource will contain??
    Everyone seems to forget that we are not finished with drilling, so far for the gold project we have 460.000 Oz

Phu kham gold cap>>>> 250 000 Oz
    Ban Houayxai >>>>> 210 000 Oz

PNA management has said that Ban Houayxa has only been drilled so far for 20% and that they expect a potential of >>>> 1 000.000 Oz (1 million Oz)!!!!!

This alone would bring the gold project over 1.200 000 Oz!!!

Further potential and upgrade in resources for the gold project will come from the Long Chieng Track>>> drilling results so far include>10 meters @ 4.3 g/t from surface
    20 meters @ 2.9 g/t from surface

So just before ACturtle wants to do his calculations, and judge PNA lets just keep the upside in mind. Only then we can start to give an honest opinion about the future of this mine.

What I have mentioned here is only about the Phu Bia Gold project. I have not touched the copper/gold project or the copper resource they have in Thailand.
    Exploration potential is another point to keep in mind since they have the rights to a large area.

I am holding and like before still counting on upgrades in resource which will put the cream on the top.

Good luck to all PNA holders.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.