1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
FNT 1.5¢

Star of the future

1. StarPlus

913 Posts.
    FNT has released comprehensive technical report on its Swat Kia deposit in PNG and reported presence of porphyry containing very high grade Gold, Copper, Molybdenum etc.

Previous trench sample results encountered very grade gold in the rage of 499g/t to 50 g/t. Recent core drilling at one location confirmed thinly layered qtz-breccia porphyry with assay vale of 46 g/t.

Assay results of trench sampling would be out soon and, in my opinion, these would indicate widespread presence of very high grade gold.

No doubt, terrain is very difficult and, it is very hard to set up drill machine to drill at the right angle. It is quite possible that drill did not hit the porphyry as expected. Peter M Neil has recommended geological mapping to delineate gold enriched porphyry zone

Hope next phase drilling would be very exciting. Now, FNT owns drill machine and this would reduce drilling cost substantially. Please note-FNT has relatively less number of shares on issue. Another capital raising would not affect much.

In my opinion, Swat Kia deposit is an outstanding deposit with lot many surprises.

Keep watching.....

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.