As I may have said, the Key that Jesus used was The Word = The...

1. 22,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As I may have said, the Key that Jesus used was The Word = The name of God.
    Jesus Glorified The Word.
    Unity - You say the Father wasn't in Jesus, well,,,,, HE disagrees with you.
    John 8:15-18 The testimony of Two men is True, Jesus said he was not alone because his Father was with him - Are you suggesting he was telling pork pies???

You acknowledged God calls us by His Word, now I think I have gathered around three pages of references and when you lay these out, it becomes VERY CLEAR that when you are called by the name of God, it is actually referring to The Word (keep in mind, The Word covers all of God, His foreknown's, ALL about him and his expressed Words, etc.
    You are to walk in God's word, The Word and you are to walk in his Spirit = The Father, The Word and The Spirit are one in the same, just as John 1:1 shows, whether you like it or NOT.

Isa 43:7 Even everyone that is called by my name = By his Word.
    43:1 I have called thee by thy name. If you go back two or so verses, the subject of God's word is the key.
    2 Cor 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name,........... His Word.
    Prov 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower....... IF or because His Word is abiding in you, his word/name becomes your tower, Armour and sword.
    Prov 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue. The Word brings life and light John 1:4.
    God's words, The Word are Spirit and Life.
    God begets us via his word/name, James 1:18, and that word comes from His Spirit, because he is a Spirit.
    Jer 14:9 ..... we are called by thy name........... The Word.
    Lev 19:3 And I will set my face (word) against that man and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed (word) unto Melech, to defile my sanctuary and to profane my holy name.
    So this one was spreading his word (seed) defiling God's word = his name.
    Jer 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name,....... very clear here, he was referring to the word he ate and that/them being, THY NAME!!!

Ex 23:21 God gives, puts His word in and angel - Beware of him and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. Because my word is in him and that's my name.

Ask yourself this or think seriously about it - WHY did several of the OT people, regardless of who was giving them God's words (Angle's), did they consider they were talking To God at times? I think at least one said, NOW I have seen your face?
    Do you not see, they NEVER contemplated separating The Word from God = One in the Same.
    Heb 1:1 God who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in times past...............
    Num 6:25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee..........
    1 Coron 16: Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.
    His word is also mentioned as His right arm and we also know, Jesus is referred to his right arm or arm of the LORD.
    We also have it mentioned as His Hand.

I expect you will ignore most of this, as you generally do, but one thing I can assure you of - You can have the name Jehovah tattooed on you from head to toe, but if The Word is NOT abiding in you, it Will Not amount to much!!!

So this is what I see - You have created a name for God, stolen The Word and given it to another, have his Personal Spirit removed and taken The true light from the source and given to another.
    All this in despite of Jesus's messages that, it was the Fathers light that he brought with him and the fact this light was well and truly around before Jesus became flesh.
    AND disregard the FACT that 1 John 1:5 tells us in no uncertain terms that God "IS" Light.

AND,,,,,,, IF as you say, Jesus was created, then that means, your suggesting that I accept that there was a time when we had NO True light.
    AND,,,,,,, this is without getting into the subject of Jesus whom you say, Didn't have a bodily resurrection from the Dead, which from my readings suggests - His promise and death is/was void, rejected = Death has had it's victory.
    Very Dangerous waters to be treading I would have thought?
    And NOT the waters of life that come from above.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.