spew of the week ...

1. 5,816 Posts.
    Hmmm... derivatives traders have been in dreamland with recent NCP rallies and anyone not in mega green is not really trying ...

However, most were woken from their slumber on Tuesday by a $0.34 reversal which signalled along with technical indicators time to ready to EXIT.

This was confirmed by overnight 4.5% tanking of NWS translating into a nasty $0.30 negative gap and most were scurrying to get set SHORT.

Against this are solid fundamentals and not a unique situation for NCP faithful conditioned to such movements.

This fickle NCP mistress has done it again for those who were stopped out and has since bolted looking uncatchable ... grrr

It happens ...

For those confused and the only consolation ... my numbers indicate negative reversals that break a 3% trailing stop will continue south approx 84% of the time ...

This means that whilst this situation qualifies for the 'spew of the week' award ... that statistically it is better to miss out 16% of the time than suffer the pain of the alternative ...

RIO was another contender for the award and ran a close second ... it didn't win because I wasn't holding any ... lol

This is only my view ... read the red stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.