SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Do you have any idea what you’re talking about? 1 - Management...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

1 - Management do hold the majority of the company. How is this a bad thing? They are in a position to sell off what’s needed to keep the project running.

2 - Does not being Australian mitigate the quality of a job a person/company is ably to carry out? Australia is a first world and we couldn’t even roll out a plausible internet service.

3 - Millions have been raised and invested into the development of the company and its network system. There’s no financial achievement in terms of revenue because we do not have a commercial based network of sats in space because the company is still in the development stage. Why would you expect a company to bring in revenue when they’re still developing their product?

4 - What difference does it make where the Engineers are based? We hire people to do other people’s work. That’s generally how business works. Someone has the skill set that someone else needs. Money is exchanged to utilise that skill set. Derp. I’m Polish and visit the country every couple years. Wages are lower but the quality of work remains the same. It’s a smart move by SAS. These days a majority of programming tasks are outsourced to India because it’s cheap as chips.

5 - Name one company on the share market that you have control of.... it’s generally always the board that has control.

6 - A company is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise. A company does not need directors to be a company. SAS is paying wages for the development of a commercial service. We have a company.

7 - How many companies build products up front? Is there any obligation for Gomspace to do so? No, there isn’t. For most people it’s general practice to be paid up front so tell me... how is this a red flag?

All that said, I’m not denying red flags exist with SAS but all the points you have mentioned seem pathetic and inaccurate. Do some research and think before you post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.