CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

First and foremost, certainly not looking for a ruck, as fully...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    First and foremost, certainly not looking for a ruck, as fully appreciate, this particular forum, is one for thoughts, considerations and opinions, but I really cannot understand the constant criticism, of IAM in terms of releasing updates/news to shareholders.

These guys (and yes, it may very well go pear shaped) have got themselves an opportunity with one of, if not the banking brand of choice, in Australia.

Does anyone truly believe, with the ramifications (such as job losses) that the implementation of IAM may have upon the bank, that CBA are going to let IAM share anything with the market?

One only has to then factor in the RC, unions, media, government etc, to grasp the extremely sensitive nature of this potential commercial partnership.

I reckon BHP, have got more chances of starting an open pit mining operation in Mosman, with a sister operation in Double Bay, than IAM have of releasing anything in terms of updates. You can also bet your bottom dollar that all quarterlies will have to be run by the CBA judge and jury.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.