South Sydney Rabbitohs

1. 2,099 Posts.
    As Bill (Bill's a NRL fan, LOL,LOL,LOL)walked on the local beach one day, his foot tripped on a partially buried bottle. Picking it up, Bill rubbed it to expose the label. Suddenly a cloud poured from the bottle and a huge Genie appeared.

"Thank you - oh, thank you for saving me from the prison I've been in. I've been in there for hundreds, no, thousands of years. As a expression of my overwhelming gratitude I will grant you one wish."

Bill knew exactly what to ask for. "I wish for Peace in the Middle East."

The Genie seemed confused. "Middle East... Middle East... I can't seem to remember... can you help me out a little?

Bill, who as a Boy Scout was always prepared, pulled out his pocket almanac and turned to the map of the world, recounting briefly the long-standing geopolitical instability of the area.

The Genie's eyes widen and he says "Oh, yeah. Now I remember. The Middle East! Whew. That's a tough one. You know, they've been fighting over there quite literally for millennia. I hate to admit it, but I think that's more than I can handle. I'm sorry. Can you wish for something else?"

Bill, obviously crestfallen at such a missed opportunity, can think of only one other wish:

"Could you get South Sydney Rabbitohs into the 2002 Grand Final"

With this the Genie pauses, grimaces, then says, "Let's have a look at that map again."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.