sorting by header

1. 23 Posts.
    Developers,
    Reading feedback messages by others it would appear that the 'sorting by header' function is working for them.
    However when I try I get the old warning (extract follows) whatever header I choose.
    I am using a Mac and the script does not appear to be compatible - can you please check this out.

"Warning: Despite the efforts of HotCopper from time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on
    these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other
    investors. While every effort is made by HotCopper to remove these posts, some may still appear on these forums. HotCopper
    accepts no responsibility for the comments appearing in this post.
    Before acting on any of the information you read and making any financial or investment decisions, you should
    always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

ASIC Policy Statement 118.55
    The information contained has not been prepared taking into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations and
    needs of any particular investor. As a result investors using the information should assess whether it is appropriate in light of
    their own individual circumstances b.........."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.