KZA 5.56% 42.5¢ kazia therapeutics limited

something to smile about nrt supporters

1. 3,567 Posts.
    BIG NEWS from the San Francisco conference. By request of the poster I'll copy the entire post and comment at the end:

"a few points I gleaned and can remember:
    * Naughton & Husband present well and seem credible, no hype
    * Dr. Kelly bought a yacht with the relatively small # of shares he recently sold (he certainly deserves it)
    * OTC div. should become profitable this yr.
    * expect very favorable 07a lic. agreement though may be later this year or even '04
    * NV04 Phase II trial pending at Baker Inst.
    * Husband, et al. article submitted to a prestigious cancer research journal on phenoxodiol effect on sphingosine kinase, in editorial review now
    * tNox pathway and phenox. research at Purdue adds to evidence phenox. hits multiple cancer cell targets not present in normal cells
    * ASCO poster presentation may not include clinical data, NVGN not involved with what or when the Yale investigators present data to public
    * FDA fast track approval applic. an option pending Phase II data
    * Yale team is planning another Phase II trial with phenox. for cervical Ca, details not presented. (I think this is exciting news and suggests ovarian Ca trial is going well.)
    * Naughton says NVGN has enough cash to cover ongoing R&D, he also believes that word finally is getting out on NVGN in the scientific and investment communities primarily because of the mounting supportive efficacy data appearing in presentations and publications recently.

please don't microdissect these notes, thanks "

WOW, now that's awesome!!!

OTC profitability this year: This will further back Novogen's strategic direction. The recent patents sure do help.

Very favourable NV-07a deal: Posters have researched this one before and all agree that a "big deal" is on the cards. There just isn't anything like it... cosmetic companies will be jumping over each other to get in the action.

NV-04 Phase II: Well this is certainly unexpected. Previously at the AGM Novogen were planning more Phase Ib trials. However the Baker institute have been very optimistic about NV-04. Perhaps they convinced Novogen to start up the Phase II. This is excellent news.

Another journal article coming: The word is spreading.

T-nox pathway discovery: That can't hurt... more the better in my opinion. More evidence for the FDA to show them how exactly it works.

ASCO: Well a few have pointed out that we may not see human data formally presented at ASCO. I believe they'll at least repeat Dr Rutherfords comment r.e. regression and stabilisation.

FDA fast track: "an option"... we'll just have to wait and see the results first.

Another Phase II trial at Yale: Big news, I agree with the posters comment that it suggests the current trial is working.

An exciting few months to come for shareholders. No wonder people are stocking up on the NVGN's. Why couldn't we have a presentation here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 41.0¢ $173.1K 395.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
42.5¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 4.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 42.5¢ 8431
Last updated 15.59pm 19/11/2019 (live) ?
KZA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.