FMS 8.33% 5.2¢ flinders mines limited

Something to Ponder

  1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    A friend of a Champion mate of mine tells a good story of a failed acquisition by a much bigger Corporation than what FMS may be involved with.

    Woolworths a South African Corporation bought out 88% of Country Road at $2.00 only in 1997. Solomon Lew kept his shareholding of the other 12% as he thought Woolworths' offer wasn't fair.

    Woolworths SA had to negotiate hard with the Solomon Lew when it acquired David Jones 2014.

    Woolworths SA offered $17.00 per share to Solomon Lew to complete to Country Road's delisting. Solomon made a whopping $188 millions profit in 17 years.

    Seems to be that if FMS minority shareholders keep their shares and hold above 10% then there is no chance that any majority shareholder can de-list FMS and forcibly acquire small shareholders' shares.

    I think the moral of the story might be

    HOLD HOLD HOLD CHOO CHOO HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD CHOO CHOOOO
    HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD

    Onya lads. Good luck to us all.
    Last edited by nb266: 05/01/18
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.004(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $181.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $3.19K 62.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 322555 5.0¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 94172 2
View Market Depth
Last update - 15.57pm 14/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.004 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 12200
Last updated 14.58pm 14/06/2019 (live) ?
FMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.