DGR 0.00% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

I thought I'd add it here since I can't find the other stuff on...

1. 14,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    I thought I'd add it here since I can't find the other stuff on exploration start/ restart at La Hueca. Little comment on the start of exploration at Porvenir elsewhere?

I've been very impressed a the way the company essentially extensive outlines their thinking behind the reason why they think the prospect is a good drill target. More and better than I'm used to seeing elsewhere and those are usually all exploration co.'s with nothing else to show.
    It will mean more to geologists but there are several indicators of a porphyry and they layout (as fully as possible) each one of them.
    - geochemistry essentially micro (leaking) grades both soil sampling. Diagram with concentration rings of three metals shown.
    - rock saw analysis of Cu % & Au g/t, they will next use the drill to firm up.
    - Cu/Au ratio. - quoted and relative to Alpala.
    - magnetic signature a measure of how much alteration change to magnetite by hot mineralising solutions has occurred. Their clear diagram shows the ring around a centre core.
    - similar to magnetic change a call on the type of alteration minerals seen eg. chlorite, K feldspar.
    - 3 D magnetic depth estimation, it blows me away that they can do this now. If it works properly it gives an indication of the size of the prize.
    - Structural/ Topography. They have shown exactly where the rock cuts are and whare the drill holes are intended.
    - Structural, they have stated they how think the mineralisation occurs i.e b type chalcopyrite veins. At La Hueca they showed pictures but had the even more valuable bornite as well.

Now, IMVHO, making disclosures as they have does several things:
    - provides significant confidence to those who understand.
    - gives a learning point for those less familiar with the details
    - gives room for others (geologists) to express alternative views.
    - Allows others to critique them if wrong. Or react quickly.

I see it as a very mature confident way of proceeding. IMVHO, In any profession showing not just telling, engenders respect.
    Last edited by arsenic: 19/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 461983 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 438341 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.