PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Skaergaard Was Almost a Goer when Palladium was Half the Current Price, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Open your eyes Teddy.   I have been on this since PGM's birth.   I want BOD to answer this to you and all shareholders,  not me.   You all  all be asking this question.  

'Show me the 2013 scoping study spreadsheet.   What does it look like with the new numbers??! "

OOops,  Palladium is now 1223.  Doesnt that interest you?   Original work suggests there is 30 milluon ozs at Skaergaard.  Who in the world knows this?  Put an ad in the Fin Review.with the spreadsheet and ask for expressions of interest.   Basic marketing. May as well,  

Sc project looks about to hit the wall for now unless we have offtakes.   Thats still a development project. And Co Ni was a diversion  for smarties to raise cash on. Missed the boat on that one, for now. 

But guess what.   Pd is hot hot hot and Au is warming fast,  1240 last nite. 

My Q is aimed more at the major shareholders who also have been around since day 1.  WTF is happening with PGM and why is it being ignored so?   Hot Rock knows the value of Skaergaard yet he spat the dummy thru sheer frustration.  Asset is there and in serious value uptrend.   Market for its goodies is in serious value uptrend.   Where is the focus?   Disclosure please. 

I assume CN looks in here like a good leader should.   He is still finding his feet.   These questions are for everyone not only management.   Otherwise feels like we are allowing ourselves to be set up for piracy in the coming storms. 

Need some survival cash soon too.    Next tech support level is at a gap below.   Hard to consider supporting it without ansewrs to above. 

II am on planet earth Teddy.  PGM is so frustrating to follow hey.   Unless you're a pirate of course haha.  

Opinions if course. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 271612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.