SLX 6.21% $5.13 silex systems limited

Sit up and take notice I will say this only once.

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Having been in Silex since the year dot i have seen all of the machinations around our long long journey.
    We are now at the beginning of being back in play and on the cusp of stock commentators finally recognizing and understanding how significant SLX laser enrichment will be to the future of nuclear energy.

Take the comment below from in this excellent Cameco discussion https://seekingalpha.com/article/4254047-cameco-leading-uranium-recovery

"Luckily, in the last few years their approach has been more focused on uranium and fuel business and getting rid of anything else, given the need to pump up the return on capital of the business. They’ve got rid of energy, mining or trading businesses they owned and, since 2012, they have been mostly sellers. As of now the only operation they have on the table is their intention to buy from GE a Laser Enrichment technology. This technology could be very interesting since it would bring a big leap in enrichment efficiency and would place the Company in a very complementary business, part of the nuclear cycle, where it is not present right now. I don’t know if it is a good or bad investment, but it seems very aligned with a strategy of having a clear footprint in all the uranium market."

As he says "he does not know if it is a good or a bad investment" it is clear that as yet he has not done even basic research on the topic but it is now on his radar and when he and other commentators cotton on to what we know watch out.

Our stock went to $13 last time based on hype in the Taipan Report. This time in will be based on fact and linked to the most dominant company in the nuclear fuel business thanks to Cameco.

We are now only 18 days away from a binding agreement but do not hold your breath as never in the history of SLX has it ever met a timetable. I do not expect this to be any different. I hope i am wrong.

in recent times i have only kept a loose eye on SLX but the Cameco deal if it comes off it will be a master stroke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.13
Change
0.300(6.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.212B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.89 $5.14 $4.85 $6.019M 1.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 283 $5.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.13 32506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.08
  Change
0.300 ( 5.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.91 $5.13 $4.85 128561
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.