1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
CZZ $19.70

Show Me The Honey

1. tobyjack

9,236 Posts.

Not sure if this has been posted already...

Raising Target Price Show me the honey; 1H15 result beats expectations

Capilano's first half EPS jumps 75%: Show Me The Honey! Capilano reported a first half EBIT result up 61% to $5.4m (from $3.3m, and above our forecast of $3.9m); an NPAT increased of 73% to $3.6m (from $2.1m); and an EPS increase of 75% to 42.0c (from 24.0c). This very strong result was driven by an increase in sales, cost-volume benefits, and enhanced product margins. Honey supply has increased with the improved conditions, and a favourable winter crop will assist in producing additional premium Australian honey, to further target export markets. Capilano also secured additional honey through the acquisition of Chandlers Honey last month, which will bring a further 1,000 tonnes of supply. With honey input prices remaining high, we believe Capilano has a product mix that is able to hold its market share gains. Management has also established distribution internationally, and with increased supply of Australian honey, the company can lift exports. This will be assisted by the lower Australian Dollar, which has enhanced competitiveness and will increase returns. Research here: http://goo.gl/cPXYXH

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.