1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Shorting something??

1. Hotazel

3,212 Posts.
    Well, usually, when BS shorty appears on a TV channel, I rush for the remote control so as not to listen and watch this dull, monotone, "i feel sorry for myself", narcissistic being.
    By implication I never thought I'll see the day that I actually go to the effort to do a search on the web to see what he is and what he stands for. But, with the tv, and the remote, at a distance from where i'm sitting now, I couldn't, by the press of a button, wipe his face of the screen when it appeared again on the same screen a moment ago. So I thought I'll do a quick surf to see what this guy is about.

Never liked him and like him even less after coming across these article which, to you, is very old and boring news. Yet, I believe we should not loose this out of sight while the "intellectual" plebii of this nation continues to try and burn those who try and govern in an honest way. Poofter/sook??. This old material speaks for itself:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...or-g-gs-daughter/story-e6freuzr-1111117539555

and then this:

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...qH0wZ_zL_NtwQ_l0A&sig2=zRKVWyaCYDgFez03T1tizg

and then this:

http://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com...f-members-pregnant-shorten-calls-the-lawyers/

Whether true or not, is this the type of person you would like running the country?

And as I'm typing away, the "%^&" appeared once again on the TV screen in a distance. Time to go fetch that remote.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.