Bleasdale, Second Innings . Aussie Malbec . 2015 . Sweet Chilli...

1. 17,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Bleasdale,   Second Innings .  Aussie Malbec .  2015   .   Sweet Chilli cream cheese and assorted crackers  .

I need meat not cheese with this . Big thick steak with juices running out of it

Not to bad still think the better value in the two cheaper malbecs the other day .

Wins a few awards this one looking at the reviews in past years . Will i buy it again?

Probably if it comes on special and i remember it .  

Possibly why im not a wine expert reviewer .

To cultured for it

But on writing this and that little bit of time in the air im changing that view fast .And of course some corned beef from the fridge .

This is a steak wine imo .  You want wine a wine to go with a steak sanga at the barby this rates a pretty good chance of being a mid priced one 17.99 a bottle .

Where the oils  juices and finger prints  smear the  surfaces of the glass and leaves you wanting more but the white cloth napkin of fine dining says no .Its not the right way you do things .

Then who cares ? Not you .Your at the barby enjoying yourself with steak in one hand and a glass in the other .

Highly rate this @Sector @1ForDaMoney . For just that purpose .  It smooths out fantastically imo.

Even a hint of pepper for the shiraz freaks perhaps.

And my wine buff friend @pmd3nka Having a chuckle as its fish and chip night

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.