Few charts both commodities and stocks: GOLD: This chart was...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Few charts both commodities and stocks:

GOLD:
    This chart was from early hours in this morning, it came down to support, as seen previously gold tends to have these very  sharp pullbacks almost like a "V" or "W" shape bounces.

Updated chart: Looks like a small green bar has been put on at support which is a good start - and Kim has started running his mouth again just in time, still interested to see how it looks next 24-48hours and if support holds.

ZINC:
    Zinc ETF's looks okay so far consolidating well, spot price looks to be consolidating too here, it respected the last breakout very well. Lets see if it can get push upwards and continue its move.

COPPER:
    This one is looking weaker only because the move was very over-extended.
    See which support it catches on

Chart updates:
    GSW - Got this wrong as its snapped back well thought it was ready to shut down and go goodnight, see if range can tighten and it breaks upwards and continues its move.

CAV - Supply continues, fundamentally it was a bit overcooked on the Klaus indirect connection - think it was circa $15M MC shell. I think theyll get something good at the end but not for my risk appetite. I think the real gem for Klaus is TAR, I plan on holding that into acquisition.

VEC - I really like this chart now, looks setup very nicely...Although last time I said this a big holder dumped and started the pullback party.
    I think pullbacks done and its had 3days of very low volume - lowest since breakout so looks good so far. I think all the profit takers, traders, weak hands got wiped out in that climatic action.

-------------------------------------------------------

As for weekend topic, human errors commonly made?
    1. FOMO, not the type where I'm chasing after something thats gone up exponentially. I lost my appetite for that sorta FOMO a while back.
    More so something trading a range and it begins creeping up away from my bid or creeping towards resistance I end up moving my bid higher and higher, dont know why I keep doing it.
    Funnily even though markets are binary in nature I don't do this with my sells, if I'm sticking to an exit I leave it there and dont budge at all unless serious volume gets in.

2. Stick to the plan...easy to say hard to execute.

3. Controlling nerves and being robotic during holding period, something I've improved on this year, used to sell very quickly on Fundamental entries.
    Technical entries I still sell quick anywhere between 2days to 1.5weeks, no emotion or nerves or anything tbh. Very robotic process for me.
    Holding fundamentals is tough but rewards are larger. Understanding market works in waves has helps alot, goes from a quiet off the radar stock -> liquidity event where huge volume enters/market wakes up -> quiet period/profit taking period -> then another one or two waves of buying after that -> crazy overextended exponential move/climatic action -> stock goes into coma for a long while or graveyard.
    EUC is a good example that has began its exponential move.
    Usually the "dog" stocks don't make it past the liquidity event but quality registers/management/acquisitions tend to have more in it.

But most importantly above all, its critical to continue improving and adapting during both winning periods or losing periods.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.