XAO 0.99% 8,153.7 all ordinaries

Jesus, Something obviously going on between the lines concerning...

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Jesus, Something obviously going on between the lines concerning hardware that garage is ignorant of.

Have a beaten up old hp 15 inch laptop, optus wifi and coupla of props to compensate for ditching the ciggies about 12 months ago.

Garage has little furniture, sit on backside on floor (good for posture, all about core muscles apparently) on a rug with hound sitting beside me.

The props scattered around laptop on floor being ,

1. Bowl of raw brocoli smothered in olive oil as alternative to prior addiction.
    (pick em up in morning coles run, $2 pack for microwave but we just chuck them in the bowl raw, sometimes carrot for variety)

2. Papertowel roll to wipe the hands
    (not good idea to get olive oil on the laptop keys, trust me)

3. Yoga matt off to one side, one thing i've taken up in big way since going FT, just roll over and do a little session when I feel the need.
    (Was 5'11" @ 20, Gravity and bad habits kicked in and probably 5'9" 16 months ago now back to 5'11", really does work)

4. Skipping rope.
    Again anti ciggie measure, probably on any given day would do 10 sets of 100 (100 takes about 5 mins with some neck stretches thrown in) but has so many other benefits.

5. Phone.
    Only for calls and text, latest phone but hate the bloody thing, find the format for information moronic, compete dino I understand but to make it a large part of my life completely counter inituitive to intelligence. (yes dino I know)

Benefit from sitting x legged on floor is got to do it right otherwise you can't do it over time and if you do it right it is really really good for you, at 1st was a pain but now habit and don't even know I'm doing it.

Probably average about 4/5 hours a day in front of screen, market plus consultancy work and some other stuff.

Hound and I will drive to various walking trials around where a I live for short walk in bush setting pretty much everyday for market debrief after close before BH & daughter arrive home.

TBH the more time at FT trading the less time I actually spend at trading , when I started used to spend lot of time of stock threads and other so called information sources but saw though that quickly enough.

Only vice now STT and still see as an asset so contribute as best I can but maybe to the detriment of stt , my sources pretty much sorted but mind open, don't like chasing shadows or be overloaded with useless information.

Themes that some of the more astute posters above keep coming back to like 'trust yourself', 'less is more', 'if you don't understand it', 'if it works its a good system' over time in my mind are justified.

Now I canned a post earlier as I might have been in error referred to this bloke as an Australian, I assume dual nationality but if he can write, compose and sing like this it does not matter, one on my short compilation lists for dark room, lying on bed just listening while concentrating on your breathing, (Fark really starting to sound like a yoga dickhe&ad)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.