Fwiiw I think that uranium is one of the biggest no brainers...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Fwiiw I think that uranium is one of the biggest no brainers over the next 10-15 years that I've ever seen in my investing lifetime . Sentiment and prices have remained poor whilst the factors for latent demand from the large emerging economies such as India and China are set to grow exponentially,and despite the sentiment nuclear energy is the cleanest ,safest and easiest option for these economies.

The opportunity is that most people don't understand the uranium market. Nuclear reactors need to run uninterrupted to keep base load power available , which is what the majority of the Westerm world relies on for power reliability . The price is not relevant .Because the price has been so low for so long the cost of production is far higher than the cost of supply ,but in the meantime projects that were not up to par were scrapped and supply has diminished. It's not simply a matter of starting reactors up again ,firstly there aren't nearly enough there ,those that have survived are operating.

The price must go up . It's inevitable . Uranium is set for a multi year run that will easily eclipse the last boom. I don't know how close we are but if you want an education in where uranium stocks are heading check out the action in DYL over the last couple of months and watch where it goes in 2018 .

These stocks are all getting off the floor . You don't get too many chances like this in my view

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.