Signs Of ... Junior Explorers / MinersBelow 5 cents ......

1. 6,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1534
    Signs Of ... Junior Explorers / Miners

Below 5 cents ... 14
    Between 5 cents and $1.25 ... 45

This will be like putting lipstick on a pig tongue.png

Those who have read up on candles understand that three is a significant number. After three red candles there is a high probability that the next day will be positive. So, buying at the end of that third day could get you a nice return. Unless of course the fourth day is also red, but that's a low probability rolleyes.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3181/3181683-0d4ace6fd2c333bf82f26e00fb415b1a.jpg

Quite a few very promising explorers / miners in amongst the gloom and doom ...

BLZ, CAP, CR9, CZR, FIN, HLX, LCD, SER, THR, VRC, WC8, ENX, HGO, NWM, TAR, AIS, FFX, HAV, MAG, SLZ

Unfortunately that leaves the garage out, but I'll throw a non-miner out there for you to have a look at. AMX - interesting deal with Google, but it might be a medium term play.

Bit of a spurt by MAG saw me get to $54,042 in the 5 Grander, which is the best I've ever done. Only five trading days left to get that discovery hole, and the bags to $200k that I'm hoping for. The assays aren't due to late May, but the Orange lab increased it's capacity by 50% so there's a slim chance the results might come early. I suspect the Gods Of The Market will give me another jab in the ribs - a subtle reminder of who's really in charge around here - and the results will come out Monday week. smile.png

No time in my new job to watch the markets so I've just had to change my modus operandi to "sit and wait" - FRX, KP2, LCD, MAG, MRD.

Flying through this in an hour and a half again - just realised I've got an i7 and not an i5 desktop. It's only got 4gig of RAM, so I'll have to raid the other machine that my old work gave me ... similar to mine, but needs a power supply ... might be good for parts. Never done this before, but isn't that why they invented Youtube?

Our local Medical Centre was allocated 80 AZ vaccines a week, and we were "one of the lucky ones" to get the call up. Booked in for 3pm Wednesday ... turned up ... had eight people in the queue before us also waiting. Got the jab at 4:30. At 3:30 a woman with a walking chair comes out of the doctor's room wailing "dear god, dear god ... I'm so dizzy please help ... dear god no". Staff help her to sit down for 20 minutes, and offer to call her a taxi home. She refuses saying her friend lives just down the road. Stands up, walks out of the clinic, again wailing "dear god, dear god I'm so dizzy". Missus gets the first jab ... she's had lots of health issues in her life ... after five minutes she's got a migraine, her eyes are rolling, she's nauseous, and she's got a stabbing pain in her jaw and neck. The staff are all over her. I get called in for my jab. She's crook as anything for a day and half ... Doctor PJ on call ... and then after a good night's sleep she comes good in the morning. The only side effect I had was tiredness, so I had a good sleep.

Inflation... pffft ... I remember paying 21% interest on the mortgage ... you younguns

Uranium was mentioned last week ... AGE starred this week, but others in the sector were all over the place.

Gold had a little pull back during the week. I read an article that said it can't reach $2,000 because of inflation.
    It's now had a little kick back, and I've read another article that says it will get to $2,000 because of inflation.
    Just block out the noise. Plenty of time to research and get set on your favorite little Goldie.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3181/3181685-ebcdbbee018a27755e3959fac82089ca.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.