Hi guys few updates, Overall Market: XEC pushes on nicely breaks...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hi guys few updates,
    Overall Market:
    XEC pushes on nicely breaks 1400, XJO breaks 6000. Man I hope we get a good Xmas rally into new years, will make me a very happy man.

Lithium: AVZ has put on its highest close today. ASN was the highlight of the day, sector still looks strong.
    4CE I posted a breakout alert earlier today which was dumped into by one holder unfortunately. But I'm suspecting this was absorption of that old supply (highlighted in red).
    Reasons for this suspicion:
    a) how strong the lithium market is right now
    b) how strong XEC, XJO is right now
    c) how strong AVZ is looking right now
    Name of the game in this market is to let winners run, so makes sense if a stale seller had capital stuck here at a loss and exits as there are so many other opportunities available.
    Regardless, AVZ should continue to push and that makes the path of least resistance for 4CE to be upwards too. Its been tracking well, just falling a little behind now after todays respective moves.

AVZ - B.O alert, ran hard then soft pullback for three days then today popped on some buying, looks good for continuation of run.

4CE - Really a pity cause the chart wouldve been an absolute cracker if it closed 5.9+. Regardless much needed soak out of this supply before trying
    attacking highs.

Gold/Pilbara Gold:
    Highlights of the day were IPT and ADN. IPT just outdoing, it was lagging hard yesterday and chart looked set, got little lucky with the entry didnt expect it to move that quickly, but looks like its going for a major break into highs. Might wiggle a little before it does break highs, but definitely in the right direction
    IPT -

GOLD - Put on the biggest daily move it has in 6weeks last night. Looks good reversing at support.

I posted this on my twitter this morning but think STT could find it handy too, few of the gold JORCs on my system. I've circled VEC for a reason, make of it what you will
    Looks like more churning going on there.

My second hot sector Blockchain/Crypto:
    As promised earlier today here's the ASX crypto "index". Looking at the average you can see the sector is red hot.
    With the average enterprise value almost tripling in 21days to $28M EV.
    OOK I feel is cheap here and is my main play ($4.7M EV). Trading cheaper than RFN now.
    With that being said an average acquisition would put it at $25-30M EV which is couple bags.
    I think RFN and OOK provide good value. FFG also interesting.

My third hot sector (ZINC): Hasn't really taken off yet, markets loving lithium, cobalt, crypto, wits2.0 too much to care here. PNX still looks the goods though and I continue to hold. Perhaps zinc will take a slightly longer timeframe for market to wake up.
    POS made a move on the back off nickel spot moving into 2year highs. Most of the cobalt plays have a nickel asset too so I think thats the better avenue to take (RMX being todays highlight)

Others:
    CR8 update: Smashing through resistance, however now is in a major turbulence zone near highs (as highlighted), so might take a bit of time and work here. But definitely has the right volume and right direction so far.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.