XAO 0.99% 8,153.7 all ordinaries

I couldn't improve on the speculation already out there Peejay....

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    I couldn't improve on the speculation already out there Peejay. It seems just another element of fear and seems practical too. If they are selling so much more than usual then maybe they also think the damage caused by the trade war at the end of a business cycle is going to last - no matter who wins the next election. Even though many moderates and many on the far left are all for coming down hard on the Chinese it’s hard to imagine the same tactics being used in a Democrat administration. That's not because all Democrats are against protectionism; it’s just because they aren't often into brute force tactics. Or maybe these executives think that the Democrats are going to run people too far left of mid- America in response to the disrepair they see.

The TrimTabs data will probably be viewed as a piece of complimentary evidence to the idea that all these executives knew that we were running on fumes after we extended ourselves so much on the monetary policy side they enjoyed; and then elected someone who fancies himself "the king of debt" -- someone who is ready to ride the fine line between disaster and glory that was risky even when the Fed's balance sheet was not so large - someone who just this week is in fear of having his potentially questionable tax returns revealed through Deutsche Bank. Things seem pretty cheap and nasty lately. The people I understand are beltway contractors and are the quiet sort but I will research some opinions from people who would know better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.