Short Term Radars So for all tips submitted to the STT...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Short Term Radars

So for all tips submitted to the STT competition there will be a "Business Type". For example "Gold Explorer in WA". My radar pre-processing program will look at the title of each Tip and remove the most common superfluous words like "Explorer" and "in" and "WA" which leaves the word Gold. So of the words left over for each tip my program then counts occurrences of common words. So of the current tips that are "open" how many times did the word Gold appear for all those tips.

Tips by their nature are forward looking and represent what the STT Tipsters are thinking will run up to 4 weeks or more ahead. If you aggregate all those tips together you in essence have a map of what the STT Group predict will run (Blue Lines) versus what actually is occurring (Green Lines). It can be a quite accurate predictor taking in 1000's of collective hours of research from the folks here...
    But with anything posted here the key is to do your own research to confirm before investing.

So for the STT'ers it assists in picking the right sector to maximise profits and to focus your energy. Of course the real superstars tipsters will be the 1st folks to adopt/realise that a new sector is about to go hot on the boil and will be tipping that sector now before the greater STT Group are tipping it. So the key for me is to look at what new sectors are suddenly starting to get repeated attention on the 1 week Radars

2017-04-24 Radar.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.