@952i Congtratulations on the new job. Wow, you are busy atm and...

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @952i Congtratulations on the new job. Wow, you are busy atm and 58 hours per week of uni is Crazy initself, with tutorials, lectures, homework and all of the other stuff that is related to study. Thank you for those list of stocks. I am still working my way through those ones you mentioned but CR8 and LSH looks good at this point. Great research style on PAA, I like how to made typed comments overlayed on the actual Appendix itself. I am lazy and just print it out and handwrite over them and keep in a folder.
    Sounds like that you will be in need of a holiday in 2 weeks by the sounds of it. Good to hear from you and keep us posted. Been a bit quite over here lately which is market related, but the old hands are still here and not going anywhere. There are still good opps coming out, just need to work a bit harder imo to find them when the market it like it is atm. If every stock was hammered however the index would be smashed, so there is always a few to play with. Just need to find them. Look forward to seeing you back here soon and good luck with the studies.
    Cheers GF

Cheers
    GF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.