@speckledjim1 I meant more in regards to the platform! But thank...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    @speckledjim1 I meant more in regards to the platform! But thank you for the Kind Words - coming from you it's a nice sentiment. I have definitely learned a lot this Financial Year. Like a lot of people perhaps given quite a bit back to the market in recent months, but learnt lots again. I'm sure we will have some sort of confession season/ future goals as we approach EOFY, so I'll save my bullets for then, but plenty more goals and learning to go..

@gamefisherman Thanks for sharing. TraderVue. I've definitely been thinking about getting a better system for a journal. Excel just feels tedious, and I have to front up and say that I've still not documented a few trades. I think once you forget to do it before a trade, you are losing the value in terms of looking at your cognitive thoughts before you placed the trade (that is where the learning is right!), if you reflect on it or document it too late I have found at least that the meaning was lost...

Re LVH - Another nice tip. I'm not quite sure it can do another 25% from these levels, but I am annoyed I missed the intra-day low at 42c. I think I have said here many times, the technology is absolutely outstanding and the guys behind it are first rate. A potential unicorn I have no doubt, it's a matter of when, not if. Valuation is a bit stretched I feel because it is trading way ahead of TCC growth and cashflow, but then again, if it does sign on a bank like I predicted or any ASX25 coy then the valuation and trend will clearly continue - Disc - Don't hold currently.

PS Well done on DRG and ENT. Regarding the former, I know quite a few people that were really impressed by Steve Parsons (ED) at the recent RIU... Anyway I don't think you get enough credit and I know you like to keep your head down and let your research do the talking... But please next time tell us which ones you have a high conviction in so we can make some $ hehe
    Last edited by Galba: 24/05/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.