XAO 0.99% 8,153.7 all ordinaries

The battery and magnet metals are a great story looking out to...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    The battery and magnet metals are a great story looking out to 2030 and beyond. I'm keen and playing it.

But a look at the REMX weekly below tells a different story for strategic metals and their supply chain participants in USA. The hint at base building is maybe something with promise for 2019.

When it comes to non-Chinese rare earth wannabes, promise and potential has gone lost.

The LYC weekly chart has a Head and Shoulders. Key price levels are 2.80, 1.80 and 80c and the political games being played out in Malaysia suggest the Chinese Mafia have Plan A in place to see that those wannabees in The West remain such. The H&S target is about 80c.

Caveat: charting purists would claim too little volume on the left shoulder for the pattern to be legit.

OK then, what about conformity to Andrews geometry? A fork is like a trend and remains in place until price action asserts otherwise. There's no hint of that in the LYC chart.

The remaining ASX aspirants such as PEK, ARU, GGG, NTU, ALK all need to see a Vet. Surgeon.

My point? At some  point the selling down stops. Base building starts. Trump and Xi nut something out. China realises it has to buy into the global game and taps the right pedal, not the brakes.

Now that the speculation and profit-taking has been said and done, the Green Revolution slowly kickstarts again on the charts with sustainable wealth generation.

But Santa will come first by a mile and more.

REMXwkly.png
    LYCwkly.PNG

LYCwklyForks.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.