JDR 0.00% 1.2¢ jadar resources limited

fangulator - despite that smackdown for attempted humour...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    fangulator - despite that smackdown for attempted humour yesterday, here is another try - I note the Peru prospect is intensely faulted - a bit like your good self? Below extract from Wealth Minerals when they had it.

I am watching this stock closely for an entry off the back of your outstanding recent form

Yanamina is located in the Department of Ancash in north‐central Peru. The Project is located approximately 16 km east of the town of Caraz, which is located approximately 93 km north of Huaraz, the largest city in the region with a population of 150,000 and the capital of Ancash. Huaraz is located approximately 400 km north of Lima.

The Project is located on the prolific Ancash Fault Zone. Regionally, intense faulting associated with the Ancash Fault Zone has provided conduits for gold bearing hydrothermal solutions, giving rise to a number of gold occurrences and deposits in the region, from encouraging prospects to former producers and operating mines, including Barrick’s formerly producing Pierina Gold Mine and its currently producing Alto Chicama/Lagunas Norte Gold Mine.

The mineralization at Yanamina was originally explored by Arequipa Resources Ltd. (“Arequipa”) in the early 1990s. Arequipa completed regional prospecting, rehabilitated several of the historic tunnels, drove three new adits and completed 62 diamond drill holes totaling 2,670 metres. In 2000, Barrick Gold Corporation acquired Arequipa and thereby Yanamina. In 2006, LGL/WRL acquired an option to purchase 100% of Yanamina from Barrick (subsequently exercised) and completing a program of channel sampling and 25 diamond drillholes totalling 1,468 metres. Yanamina was acquired by Coronet in 2011, which has not carried out any further exploration since that time.

The Project is located partially within the buffer zone of the Huascaran National Park. The Company has been advised by its Peruvian counsel that mining operations in the buffer zone can be permitted within the current Peruvian legislative framework, subject to strict compliance with all required environmental standards, including extensive reclamation requirements. The Nueva California Mine, located within the buffer zone 17 km to the south of Yanamina, sets a useful precedent for mining activity in the buffer zone. The previous operators at the Project, Arequipa and LGL, were able to secure the issuance of required permits, drilling a total of 87 holes under separate drill permits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.419K 784.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 798393 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 688028 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 02/06/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
JDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.