ACL 12.5% 1.4¢ alchemia limited

Shareholder meetings

1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    I have just received a phone call from Tracie R , in respect to the proposed date of the share holders meetings, ACL are first waiting for feedback from the FDA regarding the request to meet regarding some of the trial outcomes. They are also having discussions with various parties on partnerships.
    The intent and time frame is likely to be around 3 weeks once that information is at hand they will advise the market. TR made a comment that some of the trial data has provided them with info not previously known and she is/has been en heartened by this info for the vast platform as there is data which will be useful in any trials if they proceed in the future..under a partnership arrangement. ( my opinion only,, there maybe value there , but she has to be careful not to mislead the market or release any info without first advising the market.
    Due to the reduction in staff and the amount of work being undertaken she cannot reply to every email as they are working very hard to get ACL back on track and trying to get the best value for share holders.

A number of options may be available for ACL investors depending on the outcome of partner ships discussions.
    I will respect that she is very busy and also under pressure time wise so I will not send anymore questions thru and that the time for asking ACL directly will be have to be at the SH meetings when more info is available.
    Any future trials will be by way of partnerships as the message has been received loud and clear about using fonda revenue on trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.00(12.5%)
Mkt cap $5.195M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $276.1K 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1877655 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1173737 3
Last update - 16.10pm 18/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.00 ( 19.3 %)
Open High   Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢   1.3¢ 16157149
Last updated 15.59pm 18/10/2018 (live) ?
ACL (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.