SEN 0.00% 6.8¢ senetas corporation limited

share purchase plan

1. 1,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I believe the share purchase plan undertaken by senetas every 6 months makes a joke of the stock. There also seems to be some manipulation of the stock to control the price at which the shares are purchased at and this generally always drags the share price down following the announcement of the final purchase price. If you look at the share price movements over the past couple of years at the times corresponding with the offer I think you will see an obvious pattern.

The company obviously undertakes the offer as a means to generate income but all it seems to do to many long suffering share holders is dilute he stock and keep the share price low.

I'd love to get peoples opinion on this matter. I know it is a good buying opportunity for people who want more shares cheaply but what about the people who have held shares for a long time and bought them at a much higher price than they are currently trading.

I do believe there is a lot of positives with this company but I am getting slightly frustrated with the pattern that is emerging with the share purchase plan.

Regards

Doyle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 107300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/01/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.