KZA 1.30% 39.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Or just maybe both come off...Cantrixil has had years and years...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Or just maybe both come off...

Cantrixil has had years and years of dev in this company and in collaboration with Yale before we bought it all back in-house.

Cantrixil is a first-in-class development candidate which targets the entire spectrum of cancer cells, including tumour-initiating cells, cells thought to cause cancer recurrence.

And of course GDC-0084 which is now in multiple trials and has also had years and years of dev and we acquired it very cheaply. It’s now of great interest to multiple research organisations - crossing the BBB.

As many know Biotech is a long shot for many but these two candidates have already garnered much interest over time and with Genentech for GDC-0084 and our current management seem to have put in place a sustainable and methodical trials program developing into a suite of trials.

I still hope that maybe these two could be used in conjunction to deliver a paradigm shift in treatments for Dpig and the like though it’s never been mentioned by Kazia to my knowledge.

Great to see both a 15% increase and follow it up with another 4% maybe it’s some green shoots again... either way I’m happy to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $24.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $2.102K 5.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12600 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 2098 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 15.26pm 19/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
KZA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.