AMP 0.54% $1.86 amp limited

sell nab if buying amp-disasters

1. 831 Posts.
    Te feds ar on to this take over under growing pressure. NAB has swallowed a poisoned chalice for a number of reasons none of which concenrs common sense.

Frank Ciocutto has not been distinguished for his common sense approach to banking ad investment from his record. First Boston is quietly playing the role of Clayton's underwriter and a number of brokers knew of the 'raid'. NAB has some exposure to this faile giant and the 'disease' will not go away.

There is a queer attempt to cover the rot at this palace of filure through a cashed up NAB 'wasting its millions on the cause of AMP.

it si not an old boys club that calls the shots, but the real calamity is AMP should really fail which it has all but in name. The market wll come tumbling down and precipitate a foreign investment crises in Australia.

KL and Singapore brokers were already warned not to touch this bait but to sell at the unrealistic price being offered.

A September 11th of the Market is not too far away. Say what you will. I have never been wrong on the NAB trying to buy this for two years now nor of the rot at the top in AMP and its real value. I stand by my record.

NAB has problems and this is only one of them. NAB has more to hide now and this is a great distraction. Pearl and the other Pommy investments had larger losses than admitted to. The same with the Mortgage busines in the USA the loss exceeded $6 billion. Who's checking anyway? Knott has his partners fraud (tax) charges to contend with. So whose watching the kids tonight??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
0.010(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $6.392B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.88 $1.85 $7.902M 4.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 346956 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 100019 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/01/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.86
  Change
0.010 ( 0.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.85 1259746
Last updated 15.59pm 24/01/2020 (live) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.