Scotty boy what have you done

1. 15,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Scott Morrison bars Malcolm Turnbull from more overseas missions
    Richard Ferguson The Australian November 1, 2018

Malcolm Turnbull will not represent Scott Morrison on future foreign missions after the former prime minister blasted his successor’s Israel policy, the Prime Minister says.
    The former prime minister represented Mr Morrison at Our Ocean Conference in Bali this week. He used the occasion to publicly warn Mr Morrison that moving the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem would hurt relations with Indonesia.

When 2GB’s Alan Jones asked Mr Morrison this morning whether Mr Turnbull would be sent on more diplomatic missions, the Prime Minister replied: “No.”
    He added: “He was there to actually attend an oceans conference. The issues of trade and other things were not really part of the brief.

“But that said, I’m always going to act with respect to former prime ministers, regardless of who they are. I do think the exemplar of former prime ministers about how they go about things outside of politics is John Howard. And on the Labor side, it is Julia Gillard.”

Mr Morrison also said he knew Mr Turnbull has liked a tweet earlier this week that showed his Newspoll numbers had gone down.
    “I’m aware of it but I just brush it off,” he said.

Mr Turnbull will make his first media appearance since he was ousted by Liberal MPs on the ABC’s Q&A program next Thursday.

The former prime minister has been previously criticised for not doing more to save his federal seat of Wentworth at last month’s by-election. It was ultimately won by independent Kerryn Phelps after decades in Liberal hands.
    Mr Turnbull has also used his Twitter account to call for Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton, who challenged him for the prime ministership, to be referred to the High Court over eligibility questions

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.