I asked for your own thoughts and reflections and received...

1. 26,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I asked for your own thoughts and reflections and received nothing in return but standard JW quotes intended to deter the JW faithful from any genuine inner pondering.

These unfortunate folk who have been snared by the spider's web that is Watchtower doctrine are trained to resist their "own thoughts and reflections". The organisation depends on conformity of beliefs so independent thought will undermine the authority of the Lords and Masters at Watchtower.  

Not really any point in trying to engage with a JW bot, but just thought it might be interesting to see what happened.

JW bot could be a good description. Responses, should you get any, have the hallmarks of an automated program  accessing a Watchtower database. Of course, relevance is not a consideration - the criteria appears to be to respond with pre-programmed material from Watchtower. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any point in trying to engage with a JW bot? In my opinion it is worthwhile if it warns others to avoid the spider's web that is Watchtower doctrine. 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.