Scientists and ...!, page-4

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You mention writings, words and then say they left out His Name.

Ex 3:14 I am who I am = Word LORD God,..... so Moses me mate (ha) if I start telling you all that I am, (Words) your people will be dead before you get off this mountain.

In the beginning was The Word,...................and God was the word.

Jesus now exalted and by inheritance received the name = The Word of God.

----------------------------

NWT John 1:4 ????????????????????????????????

What has come into existence by means of him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Now I mean seriously Mr G, how in God's and Jesus's names can you sit back and condone this misleading conduct of distorting the meaning and context here, no wonder the truth of John's prelude, 1st 18 verses is misunderstood by so many.

The first 2 verses are to show What was and Who it was, with that established in these 2 verses, from here on, Word and God are aligned as ONE, one in the same and referred to as either Him or He.

Truth = John 1:4 - In Him life was, and the life was the light of men.

So lets US, actually LOOK at the Spirit if Truth here and let IT tell us Who the Him is and exactly what is this life in Him is referring to;

Psa 119:105 - Thy wordislamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psa 119:130 - The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Why = 1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth (Make alive); the flesh profiteth nothing: the words (Fathers) that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and ofthe Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

To be born again --> By the word of God OR by His Spirit = His words are Spirit, so effectively Spirit/Word are one in the Same, The Word is simply the inner and outer expression of His Spirit --> John 4:24 - Spirit The God IS,..............

Creation - John 1:3 = 1 John 1:1 - That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (In Him was life = In His Words)

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Luke 3:22 - And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

So WHAT did this mean or do for Jesus; John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in Himself (John 1:4) so has He given to the Son to have life in Himself = WHEN = Baptism timing, ruling Jesus OUT of being the One spoken of in John 1:4 as he is not literally on the scene in this verse or Baptized, still the hidden mystery in God.

John 1:4 In Him (Almighty God and Father) life was,..................IN HIS WORD, inner logos Titus 1:2, Rev 13:8 for examples.

In the beginning was the Spirit/Word (Life IN) and the Spirit/Word (Life IN) was with The God (Plans etc) and GOD was the Spirit/Word.

1:2 - The same, this, it (Life,IN, Plan) was in the beginning with God. In Him life was = In His Spirit/Word.

What has come into existence by means of him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Very misleading to ADD these words here Mr G and even the word structure after the No 4 is to also mislead and give a different context, past tense. Your removing the context of Life IN Him, which is His Spirit/Word, which is the intended message and confirmed as such in that by Jesus being given the Spirit/Word, that gave him life within himself;

John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water (The word - The word of God) that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water (The word of God) that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

WE await your justification, answers to your actions here Mr G, you can't hide as we will find yoooooooou wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.