Scientists and ...!, page-38

1. 4,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

“Raise your eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing.”—ISAIAH 40:26. Scientists calculate that there are billions upon billions of stars in the universe!

Genesis 2:19

Now Jehovah God had been forming from the ground every wild animal of the field and every flying creature of the heavens, and he began bringing them to the man to see what he would call each one; and whatever the man would call each living creature, that became its name.

So everything has been named either by man and/or God himself in the naming billions of billions of stars.. so isn't it highly plausible/likely that God himself wouldn't also have a personal name!!!

By means of the Bible, God has in effect introduced himself to you by saying: “I am Jehovah. That is my name.”—Isaiah 42:8

Psalm 83:18

May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah,You alone are the Most High over all the earth. 

Jeremiah 16:21 “So I will make them know, at this time I will make them know my power and my might, and they will have to know that my name is Jehovah.”

Isaiah 52:5 “What, then, should I do here?” declares Jehovah. “For my people were taken for nothing. Those ruling over them keep howling in triumph,” declares Jehovah,“ and constantly, all day long, my name is treated with disrespect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.