I'm pretty confident the differences are cultural, language...

1. 11,826 Posts.
    I'm pretty confident the differences are cultural, language related and tradition related. The core values are essentially the same (there may be one or two small exceptions). This to me spells the same God behind all major global religions.
    -------------------------
    Kam, there is a core teaching that can be traced to it's origin that identifies which God is behind the concept. This teaching began with the assertion:
    You certainly will not die.'' - Gen 3:4. Practically all religions accept this as truth. The Bible's teaching stands in sharp contrast.

(Genesis 2:16, 17) Jehovah God also gave this command to the man: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. 17 But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.

Religions can quickly be separated into 2 basic camps. There are thousands of religions that promote the lie of '' the original serpent'' by their teaching.
    (Revelation 12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

Then there are those recognize God's word as truth, as did Jesus.
    (John 17:17) Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.