You point out one or a couple of these so called evidences for a...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    You point out one or a couple of these so called evidences for a global flood and we can work through each of them together and if I can explain them all clearly to you via natural causes and them not being associated with a literal flood of Noah will you then concede this non-Biblical belief about a literal flood?

Your entire religious point of view rests on a compounded error. I'll send you my email and we can correspond directly off the grid and work through everything you think is related to this literal belief. You owe it to yourself. 

Conversely if you can prove that the Noah story is about a real flood and not a divine revelation from God to Noah and the Ark is a boat and not a covenant with God that protects all from the deluges of life for those who accepted the teachings of Noah, symbolically speaking, then I will become a Jehovah Witness.

You can't read Creationist literature and imagine it will inform you of anything other than a Creationist point of view. Literal Creationism is a gross insult directly aimed at God. It suggests that you find His Creation via natural order to be beneath your dignity. God is the Creator and He used natural order to do His Creating.

Every single evidence you raised I have research and it can be effortlessly explained by natural processes. 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.