And this sound of God, what does it look like?Hmm, did you see...

1. 22,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    And this sound of God, what does it look like?

Hmm, did you see something in those verses that I didn't?

And God was The Word, do you see words when there spoken to you.

Have you not heard, read --> John 1:18 - God no one has seen ever yet; only begotten God, the being in the bosom of the Father, He has made him known.
    Bosom --> 1 Tim 6:16 - Who (Jesus) only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Whose is this light = 1 John 1:5 God (Almighty) is Light.
    James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
    Jesus, Son of Light--> John 12:46 I am come a light into the world............

And this sound of God, what does it look like? --> John 3:8 - "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by theword of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    Is this a contradiction, born of the Spirit AND the Word of God --> John 6:63 - (Jesus speaking the God and Fathers words) -It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.