"OK then, the one that suggests he's better educated etc, etc...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "OK then, the one that suggests he's better educated etc, etc .."
    It's not a suggestion just a fact but it only matters when you pretend your ignorance is a virtue instead of an incentive to understand more. That's how I regard my ignorance so I don't really see what your problem is.

Now, I showed the part of your post about God is Spirit and Whisky is Spirit, therefore Whisky is God to the local Angel and I can tell you it took all my years and years and years of dealing with junior divinities to persuade him not to instantly vaporise you for violating the rules of defilement and trying to squash the Creator of the Universe into a tiny wotsupian box of ignorance.

Not surprising there are so many prohibitions against even pronouncing the name of God.
    Christians not only do that but detail His every motive and desire.
    All without feeling a hint of shame or stupidity.

"Tolerated etc --> Now seriously, when you and others can offer me life eternal, then maybe I'll care what you and others think, but until then mate, I could not give a hootie toot "

Mmm think I'm getting the hang of this "offering life eternal" business.
    Doesn't seem all that difficult.
    I already know what you want to hear so what would you be prepared to pay ?

"I'll have to dig up a post that Bowral gave you, pretty much summed it up, absolute waste of time etc discussing Biblical subjects with you, you don't accept, believe in it not to mention, do not understand much of it."

Well you'll have to dig up Bowral first. I heard he's not game to show his head round here lest others demand he take back his Frankenstein monster.
    It's not a matter of accepting or believing what's in the Bible. It's a question of understanding.
    And that's exactly what you and Bible obsessives lack.

"I might be wrong, a little while ago I think you were suggesting to RM or someone, to forget about what Paul said, not relevant to us,.....hmm if I'm right in you saying that = clearly shows your lack of understanding.
    (However it may not have been you?)"

Anyone who takes what Paul wrote without taking into account his background, the context of his audience and his self appointed mission is just quote mining for swords with which to wound others.

No doubt RM would have been front and centre of those "Christian" Jews demanding that all unclean gentiles have their foreskins sacrificed to Jesus.
    The whole point of Jesus' attempt was to free the Jews from their obsessive prison of laws and "works" ... determined and administered by the clergy.

It's just dumb to take the methods and words used for that situation and apply them as if they were God's word !!
    Quite unbelievable really.
    I think Paul would have been appalled to see what has been done in his name.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.