I'm not suggesting their all on track, it appears to be you...

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I'm not suggesting their all on track, it appears to be you that's suggesting they have the right roots, just strayed and lets all join hands and sing away.

Yes, I am suggesting, FROM READING ALL THE SCRIPTURES, that they have the same roots, and that root is the One God (whatever you call Him, God, Allah, Jehovah, Father, Lord). They all go through cycles of rise and decline. There is a reason why there was not just one OT Prophet. As we evolve, humans have a habit of turning away from God, so God raises another Messenger to bring us towards Him again. That Messenger is the only Door, the only Way for that period in history, and sometimes even for that population given the limited communications between populations around the globe in early history.

Ba'al, if you have a good look at nearly all the faiths, they have the roots of Ba'al or the 3 sun gods.Rituals, symbols, statues, teachings, you name it.

Nope, not an Islamic God. Muhammad Himself demands we turn away from Ba'al and not to forsake Allah, from Surah 37:
    (37:124) (Call to mind) when he said to his people: “Will you not fear Allah?

اَتَدۡعُوۡنَ بَعۡلًا وَّتَذَرُوۡنَ اَحۡسَنَ الۡخٰلِقِيۡنَۙ‏ 
    (37:125) Do you call upon Baal71 and forsake the Best of the Creators?

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.