Well actually if you considered that most of those figures would...

1. 10,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Well actually if you considered that most of those figures would jump around a great deal and say for cancer council I'd guess that costs might really be 90% and $1.653 Million is too high imo because most of the $5.234 million in that year might have been Estate Bequests and would fluctuate from year to year according to how many people with Wills naming them as beneficiaries die each year and their estates get distributed in the next financial year.

In 2000 when I asked Medicins Sans what their ratio was and they admitted it was around 100% when they had just started off about that time. Others have been around a long time and have large portfolios of assets to live off. A better explanation of actual research results in Cancer cures and cheaper medicines would be handy but after spending hundred $million on cancer research yet when I hear on tv it will cost tens thousands for govt to provide medication on PBS or patients need to go overseas for treatment is when I ask who really benefiting for donations.
    Last edited by Gillysrooms: 28/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.