Now where possibly talking about Opinions and we both come from...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now where possibly talking about Opinions and we both come from difference bases.

Putting aside whether God is real or not, but lets say one is going believe there is a God, we would need to accept and unquestionably, the Bible is true, the words. Lets not get side tracked with some OT verses.

I would like to ask how we "should" take the likes of the following verses.
    Jesus says, my sheep hear my voice.
    You don't hear God's word because you are not of God.
    God says, if you fall away from the truth, (first oracles of God) he will send delusions and you will believe lies = You won't know.
    You are born of God if his seed (his word) is accepted and abides in you - your living by it.
    Surely, or it would seem, and for example, if your not sure if Jesus is God or God alone is God, you have not got the first basics of truth= Born again of what? Can't be the true God.

So the question I'm asking - To me it seems very clear (if I believe and accept the likes of the above) that some unquestionably Will see more and get more than others out of the Same words written. Even to the extent that A will not mean A.

Don't get me wrong, this is Not saying or suggesting some are special, it just says, one is following or coming from the first basics of truth and therefore, led and Guided by God and Jesus as the Bible says this Will happen = their not any more special than anyone that chooses to follow God's truth and not their own.

Penny for your thoughts!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.