Sad Government priorities

1. 53,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298

I’m not convinced that the figures quoted here are correct, but the principle being espoused is.!!

Column 1 Column 2
    0 HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT AUSTRALIA GIVES AWAY TO SO CALLED POOR NATIONS (This applies somewhat in NZ too!)
    Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1

The 1% RuleWe read all the email jokes and sometimes forward on the good ones, but this is certainly no laughing matter I just wonder who will bother to pass this one on.How about you sending it on and back to me; I just wonder how many I will get back? AND very happy to be of the 1%.Someone please tell me what the Hell is wrong with all the people that run this country!!! Why do both LABOR & LIBERALS always seem to agree?We're told we are so "broke" that we can't afford to help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless, Etc. But in the last years Australian tax payers have provided direct cash aid to... Congo - 359M: Egypt - 397M: Ethiopia - 981M: Haiti - 1.4B: Hamas - 351M: Iraq - 1.08B: Jordan - 463M: Kazakhstan 304M: Kenya - 816M: Libya 1.45B: Mexico - 622M: Mozambique - 404M: Nigeria 456M: Pakistan - 2B: Russia - 380M: Senegal 698M: South Africa - 566 M Sudan - 870M Tanzania - 554M: Uganda - 451M: Zambia - 331M: Indonesia – The mind boggles as to how much they get: they got $650m in 2013! And with literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!! Our retired seniors are living on a 'fixed income.' Do they get any breaks while our government and religious organisations pour Hundreds of Billions of Au$$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.“AUSTRALIA” A country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without needed medication and mentally ill without treatment... etc. YET, We still allow illegal free loaders on our shores while we are lining up with food, clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies. Imagine if the "GOVERNMENT" gave 'all of us' the same support they give to these other countries. Sad isn't it? 99% of people won’t forward this. I'm one of the 1%... [/table] [/table] [/table]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.