MSB 12.1% 55.5¢ mesoblast limited

S C Market expected CAGR 25.5% Growth, page-98

1. 30,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    hotuna

You haven't refuted a single point,
    oh yes I have!
    but you don't even read my posts so how would you know?

I've made many salient points, but the central one is that you cannot take the SP as proof positive of the truth of Macbank's claims. As you and others have lazily tried to do.

Their analysis is faulty. Among other things, it misrepresented the range of results in an earlier trial, where MSB was experimenting to achieve dosages but it wasn't a trial that was primarily about efficacy, it was mainly about proving patient safety. Macbank claimed efficacy failures. Contextually this was and is, nonsense.
    I have explained how the new mapping techniques will enable targetting of the damaged cells and this can be expected to lead to better clinical outcomes, and better response ratio between dosage and results. But still you go on, and on as if Macbank was a prophet. A shorting prophet of doom perhaps, like SeekingAlpha, except that at least SA was honest about it (albeit mandated by US securities law to disclose they were shorting. Macbank pretends it's being evenhanded).

Then I have explained how you cannot look at MSB in a binary way, as if only the audit and banking matters. This is a revolutionary science, and you fail to understand what that means. You and your team want me to explain and re-explain so as to exhaust the issue without your even engaging on the counter points that I raise. Again and again you want me to repeat and repeat because you refuse to engage on my points.

The number crunching boneheads that you so admire, and who are familiar with lies, damned lies and statistics are keen to not have this broader view get out. Best to scare everyone senseless? OK then. But you aren't fooling me. Not for a second.

This is about the difference between Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Those of you who prefer the Buffett style of investing should seek what you imagine to be, or at least claim to be, is a safer haven than MSB which you find so scary.

The Bill Gates fans of this world know that fear is not going to make you rich. Not by a long shot.

You need the discipline to understand what's revolutionary about this technology. You need to understand that this cannot be communicated in a few posts on HC, and imagine a world without the revolutionary technologies that we now take for granted.

Imagine IBM saying to Bill Gates: nah. This software thing. It's not going to take off. We don't like your balance sheet!

Number crunching boneheads accurately describes that kind of 'analysis'.
    It's what they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.060(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $633.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 59.0¢ 48.5¢ $16.88M 30.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 99223 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 44000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
55.5¢
  Change
0.060 ( 15.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.5¢ 59.0¢ 48.5¢ 11524458
Last updated 16.02pm 28/03/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.