MSB 7.91% $2.32 mesoblast limited

S C Market expected CAGR 25.5% Growth, page-95

1. 19,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    Wonderful that @madamswer manages to misquote me in a signoff, and refuse to engage.
    Hilarious.
    Let's be clear.
    Like any large organisation Teck was overwhelmed by some bad decision making. They backed risky DRUG clinical trials, and then faced the consequences when they didn't work out.
    Then the number crunching boneheads over reacted, and Teck decided to change course, and reject anything, anything that was in the process of clinical trials.
    You can bet there are areas of Teck that aren't happy with that decision.

Alarm bells going off again from @madamswer.
    Rumours of MSB's demise are greatly exaggerated.

At least the terms bankruptcy aren't being thrown around with such abandon...what causes such restraint?
    Oh it's mock restraint!

Dear me, it seems that @madamswer has all the answers and knows precisely what MSB is negotiating, (apparently with nobody? with nothing?), and knows precisely what MSB's strategies are.

If only that were the case! But we know that there is much more going on than meets the eye.
    But poor thing, he's stuck with his antiquated Warren Buffett approach, which doesn't fit any company that is
    - dealing with a revolutionary product,
    - has gone to market in Japan with aGVHD and will obtain further revenues from that,
    - can go to market in the US with the same with accelerated approval and ditto.
    - can go to market with the heart therapy in Japan with accelerated approval, actually only needs a small clinical trial
    etc etc ETC!

I suggest it's a good thing that madamswer doesn't bother himself with MSB. After all, he can't join dots very well, but he tries very very hard to be an accountant.

None of his supposed analysis contains any reasonable assessment of the outlook for MSB. Not at all. It's about fear only. That's what he is selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
0.170(7.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.22 $2.33 $2.21 $8.970M 3.925M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25719 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 73266 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/06/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$2.32
  Change
0.170 ( 7.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.23 $2.34 $2.23 762673
Last updated 14.48pm 18/06/2021 (live) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.